Cygnet Cloud Acceptable Use Policy
Cygnet Cloud is used by thousands of people, and we are proud of the trust placed in us. In exchange, we trust you to use our Services responsibly. You agree not to misuse the Cygnet Cloud Services.
For example, you must not, nor attempt to, use these Services to:
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network.
- Breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures.
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, shared areas of the Services you have not been invited to, Cygnet Cloud (or our services provider’s) computer system.
- Interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services.
- Plant malware or otherwise use the Services to distribute malware.
- Access or search the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”).
- Send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam.
- Send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing.”
- Publish anything that is fraudulent, misleading, or infringes another’s rights.
- Promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorisation.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Abuse Cygnet Cloud referrals to get more credit for referrals than deserved.
- Publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that advocate bigotry, religious, racial or ethnic hatred.
- Violate the law or violate the privacy of others in any way, or to defame others.
Furthermore It is forbidden to upload materials of the following nature:
- The abuse of intellectual property rights. (According to GBPP).
- Child pornography and child sexual exploitation.
- Violent rape (or any other non-consensual sexual behavior)
- Non-consensual mutilation of a person or body part